Friday, September 5, 2008

Arrivel in Herrnhut.


I have arrived in Herrnhut Germany! God's hand has been on all of my travels to get to this point. I thank you all so much for your prayers and donations. By the time I left over $3000 came in.

To recap for those of you who were not sure of my travel plans I flew out of DIA at 12:30 pm Wed September 3rd. I landed in Dulles International Airport and had 15 min to make it to my next flight. I ran to the next gate and caught my flight into London. I had a few hour layover, then I took a flight to Vienna, Austria. I was in the airport in Vienna 5 hours then got on a bombardier Q300 to Dresden International. I took a train to Lobou, Germany. I was then picked up by car and driven to Herrnhut to the base.
(The picture is the station in Lobou)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the picture of the train station. what amazing lighting!