Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DTS Fund Raising

Praise God, I am happy to report that God has been faithful in continuing to supply for my needs. In the last weeks I have been continuing to seek God in prayer for the trip.

I am happy to report that a little over $2,000 has come in for financial support so far. I know I am well on my way to my goal of $2,800 that is needed for the lecture phase of my trip.

God has continued to be faithful, I know that He is always my very present help in times of need. I will continue to update as my departure date of Sept 3, comes right around the corner. I look forward to see what God will do in my last days here in the USA. Thank you again for all your support and prayers.

3 comments:

Monte said...

AMEN - God will always provide.He is always faithful!

Monte said...

AMEN God will always provide

Unknown said...

That's wonderful! i am so glad that everything is coming together, even if it is down to the wire.