Friday, October 31, 2008

Missions Outreach/Plan


Thank you all for supporting me and continuing to follow my progress. Over the last few weeks God has confirmed in me what direction I am headed. I am going to return here to Germany providing that everything works out. I want to work with a ministry here called Pick-a-pocket. I cannot explain in detail what they do, but their mission is to eliminate extreme poverty using photography and the arts. I do not know quite what all this will look like on a time scale. I will be back in Colorado for a season after finishing my DTS and outreach. I know that there is so much that God is leading me towards, I could not have reached this point without your prayers and support. I am putting together more information that will be given at a later date. I wanted to Post a few photos of the base to give you an idea of where I have been.





1 comment:

Amber said...

When I envisioned you going to Germany I envisioned a desolate, freezing cold place with no indoor plumbing LOL The pictures you're taking are proving me wrong. I'm so excited that you have this opportunity and you are in an amazing place! Miss ya!